Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dubs

Here is what we did for the birthday boys. Not much, actually. I just wasn't feeling a big party this year (maybe burn out from last yr? or the whole big as a house thing?) so we just had a little family fun/party.
Breakfast of 'Earwig' Pancakes & pink milk

While Mitch was at work I took the boys to a 'Jump & Bounce' place. They really loved the slides!


Ben kept going down the renegade way and I was afraid they would kick us out!



When Mitch got home we all went to the "alligator store" which is this really big feed store Mitch found that has tons of animals and cool things (including a pet alligator). It's like Pratts on crack. For dinner we went to Red Robin for free b-day food. No pictures of any of that though.
Race car cake & the Prego. I know I need a profile shot to get the full effect, but this is all I have.



NO, that is not the same cake, just with different candles on it! What kind of mother and wife do you think I am! sheesh.... That is Mitch's "cake face", I guess.


All in all, I would say they had a good day.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Megan, all that matters that they had a good time and it looks like they did!!!

Ashley said...

those cakes look great, whether or not they're the same. I didn't realize mitch and bens birthdays were the same day?!?

RaeAnn said...

Great pics and I love your bangs!!

Jake and Jessica said...

Man Mitch, is your cake on FIRE? How many candles was that? Megan, you look fabulous pregnant and I love the sweater. I think I have the same one, is it from Old Navy? Happy Birthday Tippett boys!

esther said...

Happy Birthday from the Gordons.

Tippetts said...

Jess- It is from Old Navy! I have another friend who has the same one as well - it's very comfy. :)