It's that time again! A little history;
1st year -2006
Location: Grand Cayman
Winner: Esther Gordon
2nd year - 2007
Location: Wyndham, Maine
Winner: Esther Gordon
3rd year -2008
Location: Huntington, New York
Winner: Mitchell Tippetts
4th year- 2009
Location: Glendale, Arizona
Working away.
Sweet Lilly hung out with us. She is SO cute!
Sam "entered" as well. *not really - shhhh*

The contenders:
And the winner is.........

AND she was nice enough to fix the boys awful haircuts they got at Walmart last week. What are we going to do without you Esther!?!?!

The contenders:
The blue bunny egg is by Chris
The shooting stars by Megan (mine are always the worst - I did have big plans this year involving glitter, but Mitch "accidentally" didn't read the instructions on the way to make the stuff and we couldn't use it. hmmmm.... I think he knew I was a threat.)
The Jack-o-egg by Mitch
The rainbow by Esther
ESTHER! Hurray! She really is so good at this.
AND she was nice enough to fix the boys awful haircuts they got at Walmart last week. What are we going to do without you Esther!?!?!









7 comments:
Oh man, I would say Mitch was very close for first. Those are some very creative ideas. I'm impressed. Maybe next year we can join in on the fun. But I can't cut hair worth a darn.
I really wanted to vote for Sam, but Esther was my vote. Good work dudes.
You were robbed! How much did was Mitch's payoff to "accidentally" ruin your glitter?
Pretty awesome. And to boot you've got some 'kickin' music goin on in the background. Right now as I write I am at a friend's house competing in an egg contest as well and this just gave me 'the edge'.
As an impartial mom, I just want to say that Mitch's shoulda won!!
Esther's quite the egg shark - maybe if you and Chris combine forces you can win next year.
AWESOME! It's so crazy that you and the Gordons have been in the same place at Easter time for four years! And way to reclaim that title, Esther!
Post a Comment