Friday, April 24, 2009

check

*warning* this may be very boring

I have a few projects I'd like to get done before we move and one of them was to paint the boys table. We got a little wooden picnic table from Ikea in New York and I love it. The wood has gotten all faded, so I've been wanting to paint it - something nice and bright. (I'm trying to incorporate more color into our lives!) Plus we are having Ben's birthday party tomarrow so I wanted it done for that too.

Here are the before and after pictures;

The blue turned out much lighter than I was expecting, but I still like it. The picture is in the shade and I think it looks better in the sunlight.






















4 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

I love it! The blue is fantastic--especially with those adorable blonds!

Ashley said...

It looks great. Can't believe Bens birthday is here already. Can't wait to see the celebration pictures.

Jason and Kenna said...

C'mon, bright blue picnic tables with crazy Sam pictures could never be boring.

Hall of Halls said...

I love the color!