Sam went to an Easter party given by one of the girls' in his pre-school named Brin. I got the boys new church clothes for Easter and Sam wanted to wear his new tie to the party. He picked out the whole outfit - he didn't want the jeans and tee shirt I selected and said he thought Brin would like this better. He even insisted on wearing the bunny ears. The best part was this: a week or so ago they gave the kids at pre-school Sleeping Beauty temp. tattoos and we put them all over Sam. The dragon from the movie was put in the middle of his chest and I had kinda forgotten about it. So before we put his tie on he said he wanted his shirt unbuttoned a little and open, "so Brin can see The Dragon". I was laughing so hard. I think he likes her!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Sweet duds
Posted by Tippetts at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
That is as cute as it gets. I think SAM should run for office, and use that picture on all of his posters.
That is so funny! Oh man, an open chested dragon tatooed man is sooo sexy! That is really cute, I hope he had fun, he looks great.
Like father - like son.
Seriously awesome. I once showed of my chest tattoo too, but that's for another blog maybe.
oh wow oh wow oh wow. laughing so hard at all the details.
"BTW" I have told this story a total of 7 times.
Post a Comment