Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ben's Birthday Part II - The People (of course)

So here we go with the rest of the party pictures;

Wendy did face painting and it turned out great!
"Captain Jack"


The *last batch of baby bunnies are at their peak of cuteness and all the kids were loving them. Here is Ashley with a daisy on her cheek.
* The reason they should be the last is because Mitch neutered the daddy...it involved rubber bands and that's all I'm going to say...

We had a makeshift photo booth with clown noses for everyone and Kelly took the pictures. I think this turned out so fun!
Sam and Jack
Boyd and Anna Mae

Travis and April
Kelly
My Hot Mamma
Savannah, Ashley and April

Wendy and Rowan
My Grandma (who was a trooper and came even though she hurt her leg a few weeks ago!) and Grandpa
Me and Ben. I was suppose to have a Ringmaster's hat, but it turned out kind of 80's looking...
I think people had a good time.




Chris and Esther came with the adorable Lilly.

All in all, I think it turned out great and everyone was SUCH a big help. I really appreciate it!
I think Ben had a good time too.




You know it's a good day when you fall asleep eating dinner...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so awesome I love all the pictures, and think you need to do a more detailed post on this neutar a bunny thing. Is that legal to do if your not a VET? haha.

Jason and Kenna said...

Freaking awesome. I like the photo booth. That's a good picture of the rents by the the way.

Rebecca Walsman said...

What a fun party! Love the clown noses...especially of your grandparents. that was hilarious. ben looks so grown up! no more baby ben.