Mitch and I watched Twilight last night. Our Netflix queue is dangerously low and he suggested this. I admit I haven't read the books (or the Harry Potter series either-there are too many other books on my list that seem more appealing) and so I wasn't excited to see the movie, but I figured, why not. Well, it was pretty good. Not like Hot Rod good or anything, but I liked it. The only big problem I had with it was the girl who played Bella. I think she is pretty and was good for the part, but my goodness could it take her any longer to spit her words out!!! Just SAY it already. I didn't like all the stuttering and stammering. So anyway, that's just what I thought. Oh yeah, AND we are moving from Phx to Washington, just like Bella so I'm thinking it's a big coinsidence and maybe we'll meet some vampires.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Yeah it can have some stuttering parts for sure. I am sure the second one will be much better! YOu should youtube the twilight before christmas. It's pretty funny. Anyways, hope the move goes well, wish we could help but we won't be in WA for a little while.
ahh, Hot Rod. "I've been drinking green tea all ______ day!" Paul's favorite line.
That was your biggest complaint? Not the make-up or "spidermonkey" and "stupid sheep" lines? Those kill me!
Ok, yeah those were pretty bad too. But the stuttering bugging me the most.
I like how it means nothing to anybody that Mitch suggested the movie. I guess we've come to expect such things from Mitch. Honestly? I blame Care Bears.
I was wondering if anybody was going to catch that! Nice job.
I got Clint to watch it just because part of it was filmed in St. Helens, OR, just down the street from where he grew up. He did like the scenery...
Haven't seen the movie, but I've read the books, and Bella is way annoying in the books, so it figures that she's the most annoying in the movie, too.
I found Bella very annoying in the books...and while the movie wasn't BAD it wasn't that GOOD in my opinion either. I did see someone with a shirt that I liked though--it sad, "Leave me alone of I will so give you a papercut in front of Jasper."
I laughed at the spider monkey line!
Post a Comment