Thursday, April 2, 2009

There hasn't been too much going on around here to blog about. Yesterday my sisters came over for a cooking day and we did some crafts too. Sam made these Easter eggs - foil over cardboard and then painted. While the paint is still wet use a q-tip to make decorations. Pretty fun.


Wendy helped Sam make these cute baskets.

In other news Ben has become 10 times crazier- he is into EVERYTHING! Also he loves to take off his clothes AND diaper and run around naked! I've tried safety pinning him up, but he gets out of it. I have some cute pics of all this but Mitch won't let me put them on the Internet (probably a good idea). He is also hitting and throwing things. I thought Sam was my wild one, but it looks like Ben is doing his best to catch up! ;) This picture is blurry because he doesn't hold still for a second!

Classic finger in the nose.





5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Ben, we all like a finger in the nose at one point in our day. Glad you could chill with the sisters. Way to pull out a fun holiday themed craft. With all the bunnies around your place I bet Easter is much anticipated.

Glenn and Natalie said...

I love the baskets! I didn't want to buy any...maybe I can try to do something like that. Ben is so cute--is he a ninja like his brother? Many, those boys are growing FAST! We miss you guys. And...is that your dog? It's HUGE! No wonder it's being riden like a horse!

Tippetts said...

He's a ninja in the fact that he beats me up. ;) No, the dog is Mitch's sister's. Her name is Bella and she is very sweet. We can't wait to get a dog in WA. Mitch wants a malamute of course. I'm thinking we should start smaller though.

esther said...

I can't wait to do some fun crafts with Lilly. All we can handle right now is coloring. Lilly gets into everything too. I clean up one drawer she has pulled everything out of and turn around and she has a cupboard emptied. Theres no keeping up with them.

staci baker said...

Ben, whatcha diggin for? ;) Love it. You're so creative. I need to get going on Easter egg coloring and all that. Thanks for reminding me!