Before we left for Utah we made these little crayon hearts for Sam's pre-school class. It was easy and I think they turned out cute. These were really easy and look really good hanging from the ceiling.
We also made the "stained glass hearts' from the martha website, but I didn't get a picture and ours didn't turn out as pretty as hers. You melt crayon shavings between wax paper with an iron and cut them into hearts to hang in the window. Sam got bored pretty quick with the pencil sharpener and the crayons, but liked watching the melting/ironing.
Making Valentines with stickers and hearts and such were also made but again I forgot to take a picture.
We are in Colville, WA today. WHAAAAT? Yeah, I'll fill in our the fun filled details later.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Pre-Valentines Day Activities
Posted by Tippetts at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Happy Valentine's day! Will you be mine...houseguest again? I know, I know. cheesy.
Man look at you go, miss crafty, I need to do better at getting the kids to try those things, it is good for them. Hope Coleville serves up a nice V-day!
Sounds like you did great V-day activities! Just wait until the boys figure out what all the lovey-dovey ickiness is really about.
Cool crafts! Too bad Valentines is done, or I would've tried them. I'll remember them for next time. Looks like you're having fun in Provo, and you'll have to let us know how things went in WA.
Post a Comment