About a week after we got up here to Utah my sister, Wendy who is crashing at our pad while we are gone called and the first thing she said was "The grey bunny is NOT a boy!!!". So it turns out our replacement bunny, Tony, is actually Toni and now we have a little baby bunny! There were a few more but it got cold (relatively speaking) quickly down there and so we shall not speak of such things. I'm excited to go home and see the newest addition to the BunnyRanch. For a name I'm thinking 'Tonee'. We don't know if it is a boy or a girl - obviously we aren't too good at figuring those things out! Pretty cute though.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Surprise!
Posted by Tippetts at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Awesome. Surprise babies are the best...I was thinking of pulling that trick myself actually, BUT on to more important matters...Didn't Mitch want to be a vet at one point?
Awww,cute! Keep the baby away from Mama, however. My mom had bunnies as a kid and the mama was prone to eat the babies if left in the same cage. Just some, er, food for thought. :)
That doesn't seem like a very common mistake. I hope you take care of the pet population like Bob barker says because we all know what bunnies can do!
Dirty trick to play on your housesitter. And sure, the baby is cute NOW... not so much those first two weeks.
Cute baby bunny! I can't beleive Lisa's comment--eeewwww! It is times like that when I realize that I am NOT an animal person...but then I see pictures of cute baby bunnies and it is al forgotten. Too bad pets can't get a shot to stay babies...they are way cuter!
i feel responsible! i was told it was a boy tho and i was just the messenger! i hope you are enjoying the new arrival!
HILARIOUS! Yeah, I can't laugh, though, because I couldn't tell a male from a female rabbit if my life depended on it. Now you have a rabbit family. Watch out, they multiply fast! (as you know, I'm sure!) The boys will love it!
Post a Comment