Monday, December 1, 2008

So Cal

Hurray! We are back. Good times were had. Now we are just trying to get things unpacked and reorganized (aka LAUNDRY!).

The first leg of our journey began with a stop in L.A. to see Ryan, Lisa and family. Lisa made us yummy tacos and the kids had a jumping contest on the air mattress. I love Loni's hair in these!







After kids went to bed, the big boys decided to have a diving contest (even though it was freezing cold water!). I know Lisa posted some of those pics and hers are better. Plus she got one of Mitch's back after the flop incident! Ouch.


3 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Mid flight pictures are awesome. Pure happiness on their faces.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Those are some REALLY cute kids, must come from solid genes.

Ryan said...

I wish I could expand that first picture. Sam looks like he's getting some serious air.

And yeah, excellent product placement. I'll have the boys send you a check.