I took a ton of pictures, so hang on to your hats people!
We always stop at this Fosters in Clear Lake on the way up to Fort Bragg. (It was a good trip...besides Ben's diarrhea in his car seat and Sam throwing up in his car seat...)
mmmm...
I look like I have a hang over, right?
Exploring tidal pools at Cleone.
That's as close as Sam would get to the crab.
Sea Anemone. Also good for poking.



I love when he writes his name in the sand.
This is progressive. Watch the pants.



Toastin' it up. The flash makes it look like the middle of the day. Oh well.
Poor Mitch only got to go diving one day because the sea was too angry when we first got there. But when he went he did well. We have fish and abalone in our freezer!

I love when he writes his name in the sand.
Sam started playing with these seaweed things after Mitch used one to whip me. It hurt!
Hot tubbin' it up. Notice the produce placement for the new Red Bull Cola.
On Mitch's diving day.
I think this is my dream house.
I think this is my dream house.








10 comments:
If you buy that house, we will come to visit. I hope your kids can remember all of these good times. We shoulda come with you.
WOW, I just realized I am the first comment on this blog. Where is Ashley????
So Fosters did not sound all that appealing when teamed with the diahrreah and vomit commentary. Did one thing contribute to the other?
Yeah, I probably should not have put those together. No, the puking and pooping happened much earlier. :)
Oh man, not the first to comment. 3rd will do I guess. Cute pictures, the pants staying up is a hard thing to master. I really like your hungover picture though. Glad you guys had a fun trip, the sea life looks exciting.
First - The second picture of Sam with his name written in the sand kinda looks like the best album cover I've ever seen.
Second -- That freaking place looks sweet, as do onion rings, always.
Homo! Did you get any abalone?
Heck yes! And it was delicious.
Foster's is the best! I looove their shakes. Looks like you had good weather, event though a little rain would have been nice.
Wow, what a fun time! A vacation for the Tippetts is not complete without ocean, diving, and lots of sea creatures. Love it! You just educated me on what a sea anenome looks like. We need to do more of that since we're dive certified. Can't wait to get back to the ocean! Anyway, I loved the pictures. Sounds like fun except for the throwing up/diarrhea!
Post a Comment