Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Cabin

A few days before X-mas all the Tippetts in town (including 'Ze Germans' - Kenna and Jason. Also from sunny L.A.- Ryan and Lisa) went up to a cabin in Prescott for some general merriment. Lisa and I kept taking the same pictures, so if you see these on her blog...sorry.


Ben and Bo chillin.

Ben won for cutest snow outfit. He's a stunt driver.

See!!!! Stop stealing my shots, man! j/k ;)


Did some sledding.







Ryan tried to surf down So Cal style but didn't make it far.


A few snowballs were thrown.


Matt chillin with Roxy and Ben. He's always the favorite.


Played a little Guitar Hero (or Rock Band - I can never keep them straight).
...notice the foot skills. Watch out Slash.



Made some sweet gingerbread houses.

A cutie and a hottie.


Sam being busted for horking candy for the houses and putting them in his pocket. Clever, very clever.







6 comments:

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Thanks to everyone for making our trip happy and memorable. Hopefully, we will do it again soon. Love you all.

Ashley said...

Oh man what a party! I am glad everyone could be together, but I definitely wouldn't want to be in the middle of that snowball!

Jason and Kenna said...

Firstly, I was in the middle of that snowball or one that hit me five times in the ear by said nephew Colten and gay brother Michelle...Also, sweet pictures, we should've taken more.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting--we miss you guys!

Summer said...

Fun trip! Love Ben's snowsuit.

staci baker said...

Fun! I'm glad general merriment was had by all. And you even got to experience some snow! Wow! That's right. Not everywhere in AZ is as hot as Phoenix. I love the pictures...especially the one about your boy and his helmet. ;)