Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We are out!

We're loading up and heading out to Fort Bragg! I'm pretty hyped. First we are going to LA, say Hi to RT and fam, then up to the FB for a few, then over to UT for Thanksgiving! (enough acronyms or what!) Mitch is done with his Neurology rotation and is going to be doing interviews for residency until February. I'm pretty excited. The traveling, holidays and having Mitch around more will be sweet. So, Happy Thanksgiving a little early and we'll see ya when we get back!
(I couldn't find most of my pics from Fort Bragg, so these are kinda random. Just know it's pretty much the best place ever. ;)







6 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

I love vacation time. And a big ol' woot woot for Twitch finishing his big ol' doctor stuff for a little while.

Ashley said...

Yeah, that is so nice that Mitch is done. Have fun, and travel safely. Can't wait to hear (read) about your adventures when you get home.

Kizzy said...

don't know if it is a boy or girl??? let me know when you guys get back so we can get you your new bunny!! have a fun trip

Ryan said...

For fans of seeing the results of an epic Mitch back-slap, check out the most recent edition of tippettstown.blogspot.com. Spoiler alert!... he came untucked.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I saw the RED Back!! REally Mitch? I hope you are ok. AND I wish I was in FB w U!

staci baker said...

Yay! I'm glad Mitch gets so much time off for the holidays this year! Have fun in CA and UT! Drostan doesn't start back up until the first of January, so we're excited, too! We're starting our journey home in just about 10 days!