LOVE it! You and your boys seem to be natural dance talents, but Mitch looks like he is seriously concentrating!
VERY FUNNY!
Ahaha. I love those things. That was worth the wait through your confusing last post:-) I think I saw two BENS in there. Interesting.
Two Sams. I couldn't decide which face of his I liked best, plus it is better with five. :)
That's too funny! We did one of those last year :) I couldn't tell which was Sam and which was Ben....they look so much alike now!!
Hillarious! Merry Christmas!
You have the moves! That was GREAT!
I remember that from last year. It's a good laugh.
That was great! Everyone's faces were perfect. But Mitch's was awesome. He looked like he was totally into it. As I'm sure he would have been in real life.Miss you guys.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOVE it! You and your boys seem to be natural dance talents, but Mitch looks like he is seriously concentrating!
VERY FUNNY!
Ahaha. I love those things. That was worth the wait through your confusing last post:-) I think I saw two BENS in there. Interesting.
Two Sams. I couldn't decide which face of his I liked best, plus it is better with five. :)
That's too funny! We did one of those last year :) I couldn't tell which was Sam and which was Ben....they look so much alike now!!
Hillarious! Merry Christmas!
You have the moves! That was GREAT!
I remember that from last year. It's a good laugh.
That was great! Everyone's faces were perfect. But Mitch's was awesome. He looked like he was totally into it. As I'm sure he would have been in real life.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment