Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are some pics from our trip to Provo for Thanksgiving. I got to climb the Y twice. We saw the new James Bond. The boys got haircuts. Ate some turkey. You know, good times. Mitch and I are leaving for Detroit tonight and then to St. Louis for emergency medicine interviews and dinners. Tawni and Matt are watching Sam and my sisters and Mom are watching Ben. I'm not excited about driving up there, but I am excited about flying home with no kids! Mitch is going to stay and go on his deer hunting trip in Iowa, then drive home. I can't believe how busy this month is going to be! Hopefully, I can post some pictures when I get home!






p.s. Sad Days:
- When your little one figures out how to climb out of his crib.
- STILL having to turn on the car's A/C on Dec. 6th.






8 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang Megs, you're so pretty. That first picture is great.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I agree with Harry. I am thinking that Sam should be so proud of how beautiful his mommy is. The turkey looked good too. Have FUN, drive careful.

Ashley said...

I can't believe that Ben can crawl out of his criB!! Ahhh...and even crazier that you are still using the AC! Cute pictures though, your hair looks short. Did you cut it along with the kids? Have a fun kidless trip. I want that, someday

Anonymous said...

Ok, I guess you're pretty and all, but the kids!!! The kids are freakin' adorable! And I'm not biased at all, even though mine is in those pictures too :)

Tippetts said...

Nae- whateves.
Ashley-yeah I cut it after a style I got that looked WAY too much like a mullet!

Summer said...

What? Using the AC in December sounds like heaven! Wanna trade places?

Trisha Mason said...

Wow, you have been doing great keeping up with your blog! I have totally slacking on ours. Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I like your new haircut Megan. The bangs really suit you :) Tell Mitch we wish him the best of luck with his interviews!

staci baker said...

You look so beautiful in that picture, by the way! So you guys are on the road, too, huh? Where are you now? I hope the dinners have been yummy and the driving good without kids. You stink! Hope all the interviews continue to go well! Yes, a busy month! Keep us updated on the interviews. Has Mitch gotten Saginaw yet?