Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wow. So these are all the pictures I have from Christmas. Man I was a slacker! Just trust me that we had a really fun Christmas! On X-mas Eve we walked around Glendale Glitters for the lights and hung with my family for a little while and then we drove out to Tawni's late so all the little cousins could wake up together.

We also ATE a lot. Ben loves chocolate, he's just mad I caught him.
Sam got a bike and really likes it. My favorite is when we ride to the park and he doesn't want to take the helmet off while he plays. Yeah, that's my kid in the helmet...


Christmas afternoon we went to my Grandma's for more yummy food and presents.
Even though I'm still recovering from the holidays I can't wait to do it all again next year wherever we are!


2 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Hello TIppetts Family! This is the long lost Lonnie Durham. So glad to have found your blog. Wow...only two kids! Slackers!! Check out or litter at durham2000.blogspot.com!

Jake and Jessica said...

I am glad to see that my youngest is not the only one who inherited my choco-holism. Cole is constantly asking for chocolate.