We have a nice grassy yard now, so naturally we had to get bunnies. We got the first one (the gray one named Bun Bun) at Pratts and then Mitch surprised us by bringing home 2 more that he had already bought at the fair.
*side note - on the way to Pratts we accidentally ended up at the Arab American Festival! Kinda funny but they did have some sweet belly dancing costumes.
So here is Bun Bun. She's a Lion Head Rabbit. Hence the Fro. She's a good bunny.
Here is the black bunny. I'm not racist it's just that we haven't named him yet, so I have to differentiate somehow! He is SOOO soft - like velvet! Mitch says it's the same kind of rabbit as the one he had when he was little = Trixie.
This is the brown one. Also a lion head. He's the smallest and cutest, I think, but he is also the fastest and most scared. So, as you can tell we haven't thought of good names for the other 2 bunnies. As our track record shows we are not so good at picking names in a timely fashion (like for our own kids!). Any suggestions?!?!?!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
One down, two to go
Posted by Tippetts at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











11 comments:
Maybe something like Obama for the black bunny, that way if the real Obama does something you don't like you can justly take it out on your obama...or just leave him how he is and complain about your 'blackie', but I think that may cause problems (I can tell jokes like that because my best friends black so relax.)
Simba for the lion looking one. Maybe Trixie junior for the other? Thomas would love bunnies, that is so fun. Way to take a picture of the oatmeal mess. I never think picture at moments like that, but later wish I would have.
SO FUN!! I love your blogs, and seeing your kids grow up. You guys are a treat!
I love it--especially the random picture at the end with Ben. Looks like a classic toddler picture getting into stuff. I love your captions on the pictures--you comedian! I'm glad you clarified that you're not a racist. I was wondering about you. ;) I'm no good with names, either, so good luck!
P.S. Drostan was reading some of Mitch's notes this morning before his rotation and showed me something Mitch wrote on there about a patient asking about 'knocking boots'. Tell Mitch that Drostan needs an explanation. ;)
Trixie... that bunny and Mitch had a lot of adventures.
May I suggest a care-bear theme? There could be Sunny-Bunny. Then you could name one Angry (or Surly) Bunny. If you don't like those you can name one Rainbow Bunny. I'm sure Mitch has more ideas. But as you can see, there's a wealth of bunny names available in the Care-bear genre.
So when Harry was a baby Laun "surprised" Harry with a bunny, (hop hop) but in true Laun fashion he was worried that hop hop would be lonely. So he went to the desert & caught us a few cute & cuddly jack rabbits. Yikes! I was afraid to go in my own backyard after that. Don't get any ideas Mitch. Nae
oh come on! baracka was my choice! maybe go the other way and name them blanca and poop. oh ya, poopy just rolls off the tongue. wait, that comment could have gone a couple of ways. you know bunnies will teach your kids bad habits like eat your own poop when you are hungry, poop every two minutes,etc. the ultimate family pet. so when does tawni eventually get these pets. did she talk you into to getting them because she secretly wants bunnies?
the bunnies are so cute! Abby thinks that they should be names "Boonja" and "Cah-la" (whatever that means! I think something like Bon Jovi & Cleopatra would be fun!
LOVE the Ben pic...he is looking more and more like Sam--they must be related or something!
Janae, what about the time Mitch and Laun brought home a Bobcat. That would have made a good pet for your kids.
Megan... Lionheart Rabbit.
I like bobcats way more than rattlesnakes. I don't like them frozen or thawed. I don't like africanized killer bees for pets either. I do, however, like watching people run from bees when they are innocently walking by & I am safely inside laughing & laughing!
Post a Comment