I know that some people react strongly to politics...but don't you think spending the whole night before the election puking is a litle dramatic?
My vote wasn't much of a secret...the girls were in there with me, "Who's Brock Obama mom? Why are you touching the thing that says Obama? Why don't you like John mom? John is the Baptist!"
5 comments:
I voted for the very first time today!! Not as scary as I had imagined.
PS, I only have just one pic. from Catalina from you...I would love to get some more from our under-water adventures!!
Love,
Rusty
Dang, I wondered if my email with all the pics worked or not! Maybe I can send you a CD since my emails aren't working. Good times!
Are you pregnant? or just the flu? Either way sorry to hear you had a rough night!!
NO! not prego for sure! We think it was something we ate. Almost feeling back to normal though. :)
I know that some people react strongly to politics...but don't you think spending the whole night before the election puking is a litle dramatic?
My vote wasn't much of a secret...the girls were in there with me, "Who's Brock Obama mom? Why are you touching the thing that says Obama? Why don't you like John mom? John is the Baptist!"
Post a Comment