Wednesday, November 12, 2008

R.I.P Bun Bun


Poor Bun Bun was only with us for a short time. It's hard to understand how such a tragedy from a cat could occur. She will be missed.

Bun Bun is survived by her friends (and possibly more than that), Hop Hop (sorry, I stole your name Nae) and Bounder (aka Fluffer Nutter).


*this is only half sarcastic. I really am sad! We are taking precautions to keep the other bunnies safe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bun Bun. She will be missed.

Jason and Kenna said...

All I'm saying to everyone is don't be fooled...the last time I remember bunnies in our house, ummm, Mitch let Nikita run around with them and thought everything would be fine...was it? Not according to the dead bunnies the next morning...

Also my deepest sympathies.

Tippetts said...

That was OAK and it was sad too!

Jason and Kenna said...

It was sad...and I apologize for the callousness...appararently I'm still dealing with issues, but am getting better through self help books and online chat forums. In honesty I had showed some of my kids your bunnies and then had to berak it to them today about Bun Bun...they wrote you some sympathy cards..no joke.

Jason and Kenna said...

also, I just remembered that I think I've made a comment about this in another blog and also messed up Oak and Nikita...ok no more, I'm done.

Lisa said...

looks like bun bun became din din. very sad.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

Stupid Cat.

staci baker said...

Oh, so sad!

Kizzy said...

my sister in law was looking at your blog and saw you had bunnies....she is wanting to give her daughters bunny away because she is so busy with dance and cheerleading....anyway, it is a really good bunny and she would like to know if you guys want it???? let me know...NO PRESSURE!!