Friday, July 25, 2008

I can't believe I'm going to do this, but...

...I was at my Grandma's last Sunday and Ben decided to puke all over himself and me while we were sitting down to eat dinner. Soooooo, my Grandma gave me a 'housecoat' (is that the right term? or moo-moo?) to wear since I didn't have anything else with me. Of course Mitch and my cousin Travis had a field day teasing me so I decided to go all out and thus this picture. Please note the Pepsi in Ben's hands, the pack of cigs in mine and the sponge roller in my hair.

*I do not in anyway condone the use of tobacco products, in this case candy ones, or giving babies caffeinated beverages. This was a joke - please don't be offended! ...unless of course you really look like this!

11 comments:

Larry said...

Looks like you've been taking parenting advice from Britney Spears ;) This look suits you, Megan! Haha, JUST KIDDING!! We miss you guys!

Larry said...

By the way, this is Trisha...not Larry, lol :)

Glenn and Natalie said...

The yellow in the house coat really brings out your tan--great look! You don't have to play the picture up as a joke...I recognize a cry for help when I see one, it looks like you need to come back to Long Island!

Anonymous said...

White trash-errific!

Ashley said...

Hillbilly Deluxe big time! That is what I look like usually, so I take offense.

Jason and Kenna said...

Appearance of Evil Megan...I have erased your blog from my list.

Kizzy said...

oh my gosh! i love it! hilarious!

Anonymous said...

The moo moo is a very underrated garment.
Whit

RaeAnn said...

never have i seen white trash captured so well except as a social worker and watching maximum exposure.

Jason and Kenna said...

The question is Rae, have you ever watched Maximum Exposure as a social worker over at a 'clients' house? I'm hoping the answer is Absolutely I Have, and involves some sort of story with a lawn chair, a truck bed, and a large antenna.

staci baker said...

It's a good look for you.