Thursday, July 3, 2008

So Sam has been really into using our camera and taking pictures and the other day I walked into the room and saw him doing this. He had set up Ben's horse in the cushions to take his picture. Pretty funny I thought.

Here is the shot he got.

Here are some of his better pictures;



(notice that he got Spiderman mid swing)




This one was of Summer when we were at the Bavarian Fest. I think it's pretty good!


Classic.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you've got quite the photographer on your hands. He really seems to like the action close up shots!

esther said...

Awsome! I love the close ups.

Jason and Kenna said...

"Pretend your swimming with seahorses...I think that's going to turn out nice"

Kizzy said...

i love the setting up of the horse on the couch! too cute. i changed my address to garretts5.blogspot.com