Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good Doggie


Oakley puts aside his feelings of shame and enjoys feeling cooler!

11 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

That's just not right...then again neither is having an Alaskan Malamute in Arizona.

Anonymous said...

Not even poodles look good with that style. But Oakley pulls it off wih panache! :)

Jason and Kenna said...

So, I had to revamp my computer and in the process, I loss my tvtorrents login information and can't remember it and now you have to have a crazy invitation code, anyway, I was wondering if you could hook me up? I know this is more email material, but that's too complicated.

Lisa said...

i'm not sure which is worst....the haircut (though nikita's was truly better), or the sneakers with church socks. seriously guys, why do you do it?

Jason and Kenna said...

To save the environment Lisa...we're going green and saving water.

Lisa said...

i don't get it, your losing me....

RaeAnn said...

at least they are not socks and sandals. or worse, flip flops with socks. that one actually makes my stomach turn. weird, i know.

Jason and Kenna said...

Green as in not having to do as much laundry because you're 'reusing' the socks you had on all day...

Lisa said...

I likie

Tippetts said...

Kenna - Mitch said his TV torrents account has been banned for about a year now... so that won't work. Sorry!

Jason and Kenna said...

No problem, we found another way, downloading House as we speak.