So, we made it to Arizona... and it is HOT! We haven't been back here for about 2 yrs basically and I don't think I forgot how hot it is, but maybe was just hoping I was remembering it wrong. Nope. Really, really hot. Anyway, we left on Sunday and got here Wed. afternoon. About half way we got to stop in OK and see my sister, Ginger, and her family which was fun! Then we drove for ever and ever and finally got to Phx. Apparently driving two cars with two kids across many many states is pretty tiring so this is all I'm saying about it. More to follow on our living arrangements.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
But it's a DRY heat. :)
Ugh, that does not sound fun. I would have sold one car, and flew out with the kids and let Mitch take the drive:-) I'm glad you made it safe and without any speeding tickets hopefully. Nice to have you back in the west!
Annonymous is witty.
I'm glad to hear you made it. I feel your pain about the two cars and kids situation. We already miss you guys. Can't you just come back? Hope all is well. Keep in touch.
Glad to hear you guys made it to Phoenix safe and sound! I feel your pain on the long car rides with two kids...I think I've said "next time we're flying!" after EVERY car ride to and from NY...yet we continue to drive....
Okay, I just had to leave another comment about Bon Jovi being on your music playlist....missing those New Yorkers/New Jersians (is that what you call them?) are you, Mitch?? ;)
Better to be branded a wit by an idiot, than an idiot by a wit.
Perfect song selection - man, that brings back memories of the awesome gift that the Wintches gave Mitch when you guys left Long Island! That autograph has got to be worth something.
Glad to hear you guys got back to AZ safe, although part of me wishes you guys would have taken a wrong turn and somehow magically appeared back in Huntington. We can't believe how much older your boys look in the pictures.
Natalie - Mitch loves that picture! How are the Wintch's doing? Have you got a blog yet so I can see you guys?!?! no pressure. ;)
Who is anonymous?
so glad you made it! and my kids are probably ten times worse than yours so my parents probably didn't even notice yours in sacrament!
Yah! Your back in the same state as us.
AMEN! We are on a trip right now that will end up being 25 hours total of driving. More about it later. Not fun with two little boys. I'm really having second thoughts about driving from Saginaw to AZ in December just for month and have to turn back again...
Post a Comment