So, it's been a little crazy, but I've got posts coming! We found a house to rent while we are in AZ! The Tippetts were so nice to let us crash with them until we found something. Tyler had a friend with a house who was looking for renters so it worked out great. It's really nice and almost too big, but he gave us a good deal, so we are pretty hyped. There isn't a washer and dryer and the back yard is unfinished (dirt), but we'll work on all that. It's so nice to have all our stuff - in one place even! Plus, we are close to both our families AND a Target. Heaven. Now I just have to find a preschool, gym, library, etc. We also just got back from a diving trip and Ryan and Lisa are here now for Mason's baptism, so I've got pics. I just need to be able to sit down and blog them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Way to rub in 1) The target close to your house and 2) that everyone is there except for Whitney and I...no big deal though we are having a party over here, you know like trying to find tortillas anywhere in a German grocery store...sometimes you just want a burrito.
I feel your pain on the tortillas man. Maine didn't have an abundence of mexican food. Dunkin Donuts on every corner, yes, but tortillas anywhere? Nope.
And I'm pretty sure the snowboarding in the "Alp", diving in Egypt, visiting Italy, Ireland, etc, etc, ETC! makes up for it!
Complaints rescinded.
Post a Comment