I can't really blame the phone. I pushed the wrong button upon taking the picture. Let me set the stage; We were all driving home from somewhere last week and ended up behind a school bus with what appeared to be their boys baseball team. Then Mitch noticed there was an action figure tied to a string hanging out a back window (just like in a certain awesome movie)! It was so funny and we were laughing so hard! The boys in the bus were laughing too and I tried to take a picture for this post, but, as mentioned earlier... I pushed the wrong button. Anyway, it made our day.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
"Whatcha gonna do today Napoleon?"
"Whatever I feel like, Gosh.."
Oh man, I can't believe I beat everyone to this...now if anyone says the same thing which will be tempting they'll be copying me. What do we learn from this though? Maybe that some things just cannot be captured, maybe that we ourselves are like the action figure on the string being dragged to and fro with every whim of our 'superior being' 'up above'...or maybe that picture phone buttons should be left up to Mitch...I don't know...
I always love catching a good Napoleon movie quote, or in this case, action. We live right by Preston Idaho where it was filmed, and they have Napoleon Days it's quite a scene!
That's hilarious! I wish I'd seen it! I'm still chuckling...
Oh man, that's funny!! I have to go tell Larry.......
Ok, don't laugh at me. Am I the only one not to get it?
Have you seen Napoleon Dynamite? It's from the very beginning. :)
That's pretty cool I guess.
Post a Comment