Our first stop on the trip -Palmyra NY. I've never been, so if you've seen all this, I'm sorry.
Angel Moroni monument on Hill Cumorah.
Up on top of the hill.
The hill was pretty steep and bigger than I thought it would be. So, Boyd and I rolled down it.
It. Was. Awesome. (Mitch chickened out, but Sam gave it a good try)
The Visitor's Center there was great and they had really cool displays.
Sam's holding a sword like the warriors.
Replica of the Smith's log cabin.
This was the frame home they built and the tree in the back is suppose to be the one they planted when Alvin died. It's so cool that this was their house- they have the same floors and some frames and even some of the same glass windows, etc.!
This is the fireplace that they hide the plates under - same bricks!
Walking in the sacred grove. This was really cool and very peaceful.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Sightseeing Part I
Posted by Tippetts at 6:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
So the 'hill' sounds pretty awesome. I like the church stuff and everything, but seriously when you said you and 'boyd' rolled down the hill, I had to sit and picture that for a while. Then during our Wii Mariocart tournament today, I thought of it again and I will blame my lost on you, but it.was.still.really.cool.and.awesome.to.picture.you.and.boyd.rolling.down.the.hill.together.
Yeah, I think your Mom has some video of it - mainly of "biz-oyd". Hey, congrats on getting the first post before Ashley - quite an upset!
LOL mitch chickened out and boyd rolled the hill?? go boyd!
Post a Comment