Friday, May 16, 2008

Moving Day






Sam loved the trailer and didn't want to come out.

Takin' a break.

Karate break.





Sam found some ants in our backyard and put rocks there for them to play on.

Danny, our neighbor, taught Sam how to swing in our tree.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, I like the ride...where can I get me one of those! Cute house, I bet it is fun for Sam to explore all these different yards every 3 months:-) Hope it was a succsessful move!

RaeAnn said...

So, is that your new house or old house? I liked the tree picture--guess they all learning more from uncle ryan than just karate... And may I say that I am very impressed that you got all of your stuff in that trailer. How do you do it? I guess moving to a new state every year is added incentive for keeping things compact.

Tippetts said...

Ash - do you mean our white car? Mitch built it from 2 salvaged cars- I love how good he is with those dang automobiles! This is our old house and that was NOT all our stuff! :) We sent home millions and millions of boxes to AZ with a moving co. since we will be there in July and just took with us essentials... that filled a trailer and two cars!

staci baker said...

Glad you got all settled in Michigan! Let me know how you like the playgroup gals and the ward and everything. There are some pretty decent parks there, so hopefully you've been able to check them out... now that it's warming up! (You have to try the park next to Sam's Club if you haven't yet. It's my favorite!)