Friday, May 9, 2008

Coming soon to a blog near you!

Well life's been a little crazy since our last post and due to some technical difficulties (my computers working now, but everything is RED) I'm going to wait a little to put our new pics up. Anyway for a quick up date we are in Michigan now and things are going good!

4 comments:

esther said...

Hi, glad you arrived safely.

Ashley said...

Yo guys! Congrats on the move to good ol' Michigan, only a few months there, and you move yet again right. Hopefully you're to the end of the moving stage. Can't wait to see some pics of the new DIGGS!

Trisha Mason said...

Larry said Mitch really likes Michigan! Can't wait to see pics. Happy Mother's Day Megan :)

RaeAnn said...

I can't wait till the posts are up and running again--I am anxious to see what life looks like in Michigan!