OK, sorry it's taken so long to get going on our blog, but moving is a B. It takes a bit to get set up and all that. Anyway, here our are pics from our last days in New York. First, Mitch's parents came in to help us move and Mitch's bro, Ryan, came the same weekend on business for The Bull. So, before all the work began we wanted to go into the city again to see the sights.
The kids LOVE Uncle Ryan!
We discovered Spiderman takes the train into the city like everyone else! Sam was pretty hyped even though you can't tell in the picture.
Sam fell asleep on RT's shoulders while we were walking around!
We got some sandwiches at a deli and had lunch in Central Park.
Ryan decided to climb a tree. Then he busted out his phone and made a few calls.
Where we lived was really close to where Whitney lived when she was in New York, so we drove by her old place and to a park near there that was on the harbor.
Ben discovered that he loves to swing! And he is wearing his "special" hat to keep warm.
There was this crazy slide there. You can't tell, but we are going SO fast down that baby!
Speaking of slides... Next we went to a cool old park on another part of the harbor in Northport.
Mitch, Ryan and I checked out the swing set and I'm pretty sure i won the best and highest swing. Unfortunately after leaning back while swinging too many times, Ryan and I almost puked on the way home. I guess you lose that ability after adulthood.
Mitch, Ryan and I checked out the swing set and I'm pretty sure i won the best and highest swing. Unfortunately after leaning back while swinging too many times, Ryan and I almost puked on the way home. I guess you lose that ability after adulthood.
Karate Kid








8 comments:
I'm glad you got one more trip in. Looks like you hit up all the major spots. Wish we could have visited you while you were there. Now for the Michigan hotspots. Keep us posted on your new states many attractions!
Man Ash, you always get first comment...whatever, good job...anyway, I think the cell phone tree brother is my favorite picture. I think Ryan just needed some alone time. Either that or he's secretly planning a Karate attack on our family and doesn't want anyone to know...freaking sneaky...
I think I was calling Lisa to tell her I was in a tree. She didn't seem all that impressed. Strange.
I like that Sam ran into Spiderman. And yeah, by the look of him he seems to be calculating why Spiderman is on the Long Island Railroad near the Jamaica exit instead of flinging himself into the city using his webs.
Mitch and Megan! I haven't seen ya'll forever! Sounds like you are enjoying medical school. Your boys are adorable. Can you believe how old we are getting?
And where are Monica, Rachel, Ross, and the gang? OK really, what is up with Ashley getting the first comment. You have to give the rest of us a fighting chance! I am glad you are a LITTLE closer to the west, and family, and zion, and what not :)
there is ALOT of stuff going on in these pics. okay, when you have a pack of tippetts boys together i thought it was just me that they created a super gas formation around them until the first pic proved it! Why does spiderman need a cell phone if he could just fly wherever and hear screams from afar, oh ya, it's that pic job thing probably. megan, are you SURE it was an accident that you and ryan held hands at disneyland? am, why don't you goose boyd in a photo just to see if he might even crack a little smile. the last grown man i saw in a tree was gilbert grape, he's not weird. and a little too much wax on-wax off in those pants, ry.
Was that your first trip to Lady Liberty? Looks like your last week was jam packed with fun!!!
I hope your mother's day was a special one.
Post a Comment