Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cali Continued

So, after Disneyland, the next day we headed up to Ryan and Lisa's house in L.A. We went to a park by their house and played kickball and had general merriment. Then we went to dinner at Chili's and Mitch wore this sweet necklace the whole time. I think it was Bo's? Peace out, yo.

Bo is the happiest most chill little girl I have ever met! She played with Lottie so well-She put those press on
nails on Lottie and they all got along great. The bigger kids played MarioKart and also had a fun
time!

Perfect for this kid.


Loni is learning to play the Uke and she and Ryan played for us. I have video of their duet but it wont work for some reason - Darn you technology!



After dinner we watched Frozen. It was a great visit but much too short!

We had to get up really early and head to the airport. We set up this little station for our layover. Oh technology, I can't stay mad at you!  



3 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

jealous. and happy. and laughing at the last sentence. so so so true.

Jason and Kenna said...

Oh yeah, and boarding pictures. A girl has been waiting patiently over here for them.

RaeAnn said...

you are real fun house guests.

now how 'bout an artesian post?