Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Scenes from a soccer game and finally getting caught up!

Sam and Greg playing around after the actual game
 
The girls playing:
Josie, June and Lottie

Ben gets a ride back to the car

This was at Ben's practice another day, but it works. This was his second season playing and he is one of the fastest on his team!

Frozen treats

She found a green marker...

 


For Ben's birthday, Aunt Kelly gave him caterpillars in the mail and we watched them turn into butterflies. They all loved it.

Releasing said butterflies

 
And we are caught up! Mostly.

5 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Phew...I know that feeling. The butterflies were an awesome present!!

RaeAnn said...

um, I was expecting to hear about mitch's present. I hear ya on trying to be caught up...is it even possible. at least we have each other (and Kenna) that are keeping the blogging world going!

Tippetts said...

I think we are the only ones left! ;)

Glenn and Natalie said...

Green marker--favorite picture! Your boys have grown up so much! Lottie is lovely (even when she is the same color as the Hulk)!

Jason and Kenna said...

Us and some creepy guys from random parts of the middle east and Europe with anonymous IP addresses...