I knew I had more pictures! Here are some from New Years-ish.
Games were played:
Lots of good food was eaten
Smile Colton!
Miss Taya - oh my goodness, such a good girl!
(I busted out some braids for snowboarding)
Mitch wore his new boots
Anna Mae wore her retro boots
Colton and Charlie bonded.
We all stayed up till midnight on New Years and did sparklers and poppers
He's too grown up!
It was cold.
Then Tawni had gotten a bunch of mini Martinellis' from Costco and they were a HUGE hit. These crack me up because it looks like my kids are boozing it up!
So, so wrong.
But even Jammo joined in!
Hilarious
Cheers!
Oh no








2 comments:
That last one is the best...It's wrong, but it just feels so right.
Those pictures should probably get locked away, or brought out for the boys mission farewell. Laughing.
Post a Comment