Wednesday, May 22, 2013

January and Instagram love

I just looked at all these pictures and realized I took them all on Instagram and used different filters. I love that app

Ben helping shovel the snow

Good boy!

Anna Mae and Boyd stayed with us after Christmas until they left on to on their mission. They actually weren't here that much because they had trips to go visit family and friends before the big send off. It was great- lots of horsey rides.

This might be my all time favorite picture of this little one.

Did you know that Boyd LOVES Charlie? And Charlie loves Boyd (even though it looks like he is snubbing him in this picture)

Lottie gave herself a mani pedi.
(the funny thing about this is that I said 'let me take a picture' and she posed her hands like this on her own. It made me laugh anyway)


The boys wanted to catch some birds. So they made a sign to help that along. (no birds were caught)

they also thought it would be hilarious to put a Lego guy in the syrup. I could NOT get him out. So we had this grim sight every time we had waffles...

Tried out a new game -Headbandz - pretty fun!

Played PlayDoh.

Look at that concentration. The kids had moved on. LOL

And Lottie joined the Hipster bandwagon.

4 comments:

esther said...

Great pics! I love the self manicure and pedicure such a little girl thing to do.

Leslie said...

LOVE THEM and I also heard the new...congrats on your new house and welcome back to the moran prairie ward and nice to have you as my neighbor!!!!

Unknown said...

Love all of these posts. I want to like pictures!! I love the picture of Boyd and Charlie and the mani/pedi. SO miss everyone. Than you for letting us spend so much time with you. I treasure that.

Jason and Kenna said...

I honestly don't know what to comment on first. I guess the one that made me laugh the hardest...the lego guy in the syrup. Like, 'WHO WANTS WAFFLES???!', everybody gets excited, then Bob the lego man lying dead in the syrup brings the mood down, while the eggos are still eaten, they are eaten in silence. I believe your dog could make it into guiness. Lottie is big and super ridiculously cute. Her hair is getting long. I know I missed something.