I don't like to go on and on about how awesome my husband is on here, because I already know it, but this time I have to say it. So, we had our 11 year anniversary in March and Mitch totally surprised me with a trip to Vegas! We had planned on going out for the weekend and having the Tippetts babysit, but that morning I found this on our bed:
I was totally shocked - it was pretty awesome. So off we went!
Had to take this one for the boys-
Jellybeans
Bellagio, I think.
Chocolate fountain. Yes, please!
We didn't go to many attractions, but we did go to Mandalay Bay for the aquarium. (of course)
I had my first taste of Pinkberry. The whole world is a brand new place - it's SO, SO good! We went back the next day.
Mostly we did this. We slept in, walked around and took naps.
It was perfect. Totally perfect.








2 comments:
'Mostly we did this"....I believe you were leaving out something, maybe 2 somethings, but what could they be??? Not that I want any specific details, maybe in another circumstance, you know...anyway, did you win?
Fun! Back to our old stomping grounds. You hit my favorite, the Bellagio Gardens. They are pretty amazing. Did you make it to the Caesar shops? They have cool inside rain storms. Glad you had a good time! Happy 11th!
Post a Comment