Monday, May 27, 2013

Feb Recap

For Valentines I thought I would actually get creative and DO Lottie's hair. It's suppose to look like little hearts...

New dress = twirling



This is how I found Lottie after a nap: dress-up princess dress (on backwards) and socks on hands and feet. Complete with crazy hair and grumpy face. I loved it.

Dogs got muddy.

More Blodgett visits! Hurray!
Ashley and little Emma Jean. I think we could talk about TV shows for hours with Ashley! She is really fun.

More Horsey rides with Lottie and Grace. Ben made poor Thomas cry. No picture of that.
 
 
Stickers from the grocery store...

 
And too many electronics!


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thomas is ready for a rematch on monopoly deal with Ben, and we will see who cries! Haha....we had to buy it when we got home. Loved seeing you there!

Jason and Kenna said...

Send some Blodgettos over this way please.