Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Insider Info

(I had to pull a pic out of the archives because I haven't uploaded anything recent for months! This is Sam. I gave birth three times and out of all those times this is the absolute ONLY picture that is not hideous.)
 
So, I am interrupting the chronology of pictures because I don't want to wait to post this because it is funny (at least I think so)

For Mother's Day, the boys filled out cards about me. Here is a sampling:

Sam's-

My Mom's favorite food is - Chicken Wings (pretty accurate)
My Mom weighs - 98:64 (?)
My Mom always says - You little Turkeys
My Mom's job is - To clean the house
I love my Mom because - I am nice.

Ben's -

My Mom's favorite food is - Everything (also accurate)
My Mom weighs - 100 lbs (I wish!)
My Mom always says - Clean your room
My Mom's job is - Nothin
I love my Mom because - she makes us dinner

I remember Sam made me something similar when he was in preschool but it's packed away. It was funny too. I'm always suprised by how much they pick up on when you don't think they are.
It made me smile.



3 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

Oh my gosh...I am laughing so hard right now. THIS is the reason you have kids, so they can entertain you with crazy quotes...Favorites:

1)Sam's weight of you
2)Sam loves you because 'he is nice', probably meant you (Megan) are nice, but it sounds like he's doing you a favor by loving you.
3)'Nothin' - I can just hear Ben saying that.
4) That picture of you guys is seriously, seriously, priceless in a looking through your parents' old pictures and maybe crying a little sort of way.

As a side note, hideous is okay right after doing the hardest physical 'laborious' task in the world.

Jason and Kenna said...

Crap AND Happy Mama's Day!!!

Hall of Halls said...

awesome