Friday, September 28, 2012

Lake Coeur D'Alene

We took the crew to the lake in Coeur D'Alene. Why? Because it's pretty. And there is a park right next to the water perfect for throwing the football and such.
 

 
Blue Steel?
 
 

 P-Loc. Pres-Box. Pweston.
A word on Preston. I love this kid! Actually, not a kid anymore - He just left to go on his mission in Guatemala. He is so cool. Seriously, we are so proud/impressed with this guy. He was so fun and easy going. A champ at Banana Grams and so amazingly helpful ALL the time. Great with the kids -even his younger sibs -which I think is rare. So smart too - into Chemistry and made his own fireworks for our last Tippetts X-mas trip! He sent a letter from the MTC to Sam about how excited he is for him to get baptized. It may have given me goosebumps. He sends home letters/emails that we all get to read and he is doing so great. Anyway, I just think he is awesome and wanted to give him a shout out.

We dared Boyd into braving the cold water and dunking himself. I can't remember what the reward was, but he did it!


this was right after Ben snuck up behind him and dumped a cup of water on him. I have no idea why, that was why it was so dang funny!

 Good times.

3 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

In your words, "That looks gay". Glad I went home before you did all the gay stuff.

esther said...

Your right the lake is beautiful. Say hi to the Tippetts for us.

Glenn and Natalie said...

I agree--beautiful lake! Looks like lots of fun. Was this awhile ago, isn't it getting cool yet there?