Preston and Papa and Lottie. She loves to get ppl. to swing her like this. She will take someones hands and start counting to three whether they want to or not!
Shaved Ice. We love this stuff!
And will occasionally share.
Classic Tippetts. I don't know how, but this always happens.
Matt was blowing on dandelions at our house for Lottie and she was cracking up. It was awesome.















2 comments:
I am so in love with these pictures. The one with Matt and Lottie made me tear up. I love the pics of the girls too. Just keep scrolling up and down to look at them again. Thank you.
I want to know where the picture of Lottie and her black face is. That was my favorite, she takes a bath, we go to the park and 2 seconds later, she looks african american because of some kind of dirt she spread all over her...HEHHEHHHE
Post a Comment