I've never been through Yellowstone before and dang if it wasn't beautiful. The Brownings left for AZ a few days before us and took Sam with them until we caught up with them in Phx. So, you won't see Sam in any of these. We stopped at the pools and geysers. Very cool. Cool, but stinky.
The pictures do not do justice how brilliant blue this was!
Bubbling mud pots. Crazy!
I don't know.
We had a trailer we were pulling (for Jass), so pulling over to see the wildlife was a little tricky, but we still saw quite a few. Tons of elk.
These were the only buffalo we saw. Pretty cool though.
We stopped at Old Faithful, but of course it had just gone off and everyone else had seen it before so we didn't wait around.














1 comments:
That is amazingly beautiful! I think the pictures turned out great! What a fun road trip! :)
Post a Comment