Monday, September 10, 2012

It's that time again

I am always so sad when school starts because, I will miss them! & Boo - schedules! Then when summer rolls around I am so sad because, What are we going to do all day! & Boo - no schedules!
The boys were pumped though. Sam is an old pro now. He knows lots of kids in his class and likes his teacher - Mrs. Ducrest.


 This one is in Kindergarten this year. WHAT?!? Impossible, I know! His class is in the afternoon which is a bummer, but might turn out to be good because the classes are smaller. He has Sam's old Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Ray, and we are really happy about that. Oh, Buddy how did you get so big!
 

2 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

I do love:
1) the hands in the pockets
2) The one strap bag

your family is getting big.

Glenn and Natalie said...

Is this a joke? How is "baby ben" old enough for school!!!

Your trip looked so sweet! You always take amazing pictures!