Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Protection from what? Zee Germans?"

Anna Mae and Boyd came up and visited us on their summer road trip extravaganza. One of the things we did was go to Leavenworth. This place is great! We got really good taffy and laser beam guns for the boys. The Christmas store there is killer!
Oompa-pa music:


We got to see the Three Billy Goats Gruff. "YOU UGLY" (Anna Mae would read that story to the boys and they would laugh and laugh at her troll voice!)


We found a park that was down by the river and SO beautiful.

Maps were read.

So were signs. Classic.

It was pretty hot there that day so we got some drinks and sausages (and pizza for the kids. lame.)
We also went to the fish hatchery and saw some massive fish. No pics though.

Back in Spokane we went to check out the falls - we've never actually been here before and it was very cool.







Anna Mae and I played some BananaGrams. (don't worry, that was my word)


Projects were built.


Have I mentioned how curly Lottie's hair is getting?!? I couldn't love it more!!!

4 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

Visitors are the best-especially grandmas. I love picking berries. Lottie's curly hair is adorable!

wendy said...

Love that curly hair! Looks like you all had fun. What's this about laser guns?

Jason and Kenna said...

Best:

"Maps were read"

Would'nt be a Boyd extravaganza if a project wasn't included.

Made me want to be there again.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I think we had a great time. Thanks for the post and the great pictures. Can we come back?? PLEASE??? Love you so much.