Monday, July 11, 2011

Kelly Around Town

My awesome sister came up to watch the ninos while we were in Hawaii and then stayed longer for some quality hanging out time. We went to the lilac garden;


She helped me out a TON with getting things done. Here we are cleaning the car and playing with the kids hair and the shop vac;





More park pics.






This picture totally does NOT do it justice, but she helped me finish my headboard I've been working on forever. I LOVE it so much! Of course, now I want to get a new comforter and pillows... Anyway, I most likely wouldn't have gotten it done without her. We also ate cheese and crackers while watching Larkrise to Candleford or The Colbert Report- which was also fulfilling! And we played BananaGrams. A lot. I talked to the poor thing into staying an extra week and we could go to Glacier Nat. Park. But that's the next post.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, I see how it is. So Kelly is the "awesome" sister, huh? If it wasn't so true, I'd be offended :)
LOVE that picture of Lottie on the swings!

Hall of Halls said...

Great headboard...gotta love sisters!