Miss Charlotte hit the big 1 in June. The weather was lovely and we had a few friends over for treats.
It's not as close as it looks and she didn't get burned!
I think she liked it.
I did yellow and white with a 'You are my Sunshine' theme, but didn't get to the banner. So, it just looked yellow with an emphasis on lemons.
Kelly was still here and she helped me like crazy! The cake pops were her idea and we thought they would be easy - turns out they are a little tricky. But oh so tasty!










7 comments:
I love that first picture! It looks like she is posing, showing off her party hat :)
She's such a cutie. I love her party hat. I want a cake pop-yum!
I like the theme you were going for. Even if you didn't get to the banner.
So cute! I have made cake pops before and feel your pain. Happy Be-lated Birthday Lottie!
it's a year already?!?!...such a sweeties
LOVE all the updates! The cute yellow party (with very yummy food--I think i ate 3 cake pops), Glacier and Hawaii! Wow! Pretty pictures! So glad you had your sista here for so long and had so much fun! I want to go to Kauai! I'm jealous! ;) The chickens remind me of Cayman.
What???? Jason and I were just talking while we went through this and thought how awesome your parties are. But also how we should live close so that you can just be awesome with our kids too as I'm pretty sure that might not be one of my strengths going into this.
Secondly, how is Lottie's hair curly? Is yours curly...as always, she's awesome.
Post a Comment