Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lilacs

These pictures are for you, Grandma:



A few days ago, around the side of our house I discovered 3 or 4 lilac bushes! They are so pretty - I wish they were right in front. It was an awesome surprise.
They are blooming all over the city and my Grandma said they were everywhere when she was growing up here. (maybe a little like the orange blossoms in Glendale?)

5 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

My favorite! They smell so good.

RaeAnn said...

My favorite too. I use to open all our side windows to fill the house with the smell. Of course they made Ashley's allergies go crazy, but that was just a perk!

Leslie said...

Spokane is well known for their Lilac...the fragrance is lovely!

kelly said...

I'm jealous! Save some for when I come to visit.

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I found a bush in Utah and picked some and put them in my hair. the BEST smell. GREAT find.