Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3

Sooooo, last Thursday at my appointment my nice Doctor told me I am already dilated to a three! Now, my c-section isn't scheduled until June 10th, so this has me a bit worried. He said as long as I don't start having contractions, it's no big deal and a lot of ladies walk around at 3s or 4s for weeks. My Mom doesn't get here until the 5th, so I'm hoping nothing happens until then! Neither of my boys did this to me, so maybe this is a taste of the surprises this little one has in store for us! Also, I am NOT ready!
p.s. my computer's Internet hates me, so don't look for pictures any time soon! Not that I have a ton to post, I'm just saying. :)

9 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

Good luck with everything, I hope all goes well with you & the baby- whenever that may be.
By the way, the playlist music on your blog rocks & I listen to it while I clean, so thanks. It has so many of my fav songs so, you must have good taste in music:)

Jake and Jessica said...

Isn't that awesome luck, that on your 3rd (after 2 c-sections) you start dialating sooooo early. I prayed and prayed with Brooks that my body would do something on it's own (at least progress enough, so that I could be induced for a V-bac) but no such luck. My Aunt went into labor 4 weeks early with her 3rd child (after 2 c-sections, she never dialated very far previously) she was like a 5 when the finally took the baby C-section. Drama aside, I am soooo excited for you and your baby girl. Can't wait to see pics so I hope the computer gets fixed soon. Best of luck cute girl.

Wendy said...

Bwahahahhaha. She's already a handful! Good luck with that ;)
Can't wait to meet her!

RaeAnn said...

BAAA! WE brought dinner to someone who just had a baby and after one look Paul was like, "we have to have another one". Best times ahead!!

Leslie said...

I hope you go when you want but if she decides to make a early appearance...you'll be fine and you have friends that will help you with the boys until your parents arrive!

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I think baby girl Tippetts just wants to get here and meet her amazing family!! THIS IS EXCITING!

staci baker said...

Don't worry too much. I was a 3 for three weeks. I think it's what happens on the third. I'll hope for you that you don't go early, either!

esther said...

I was at 4 cm for a month before we finally induced me. I'll be checking the blog for updates. Good luck, but I'm sure with this being number three your a pro already.

Glenn and Natalie said...

I hope that there isn't much reason to worry. I was a 4 and went OVER DUE a week with Abby, when I thought she'd be a month early!
So excited to hear all about your sweet little girl's entrance! :)