I just want to lay on my stomach! That's all. Oh, to lay flat again! Actually, I can't complain. (maybe a little, but not much). There are quite a few things I like about being pregnant. Such as:
-Feeling the baby move. Love it! It's pretty funky and sometimes a bit too sharp, but it's still my favorite.
-sitting on the couch too long.
-eating too much...for the baby, of course!
-stretchy waistbands
-the hard tummy (vs. the upcoming bowl-full-of-jelly-belly!)
-hearing the heartbeat
I wish I could put nesting on the list, but I never feel like I get that! It's unfortunate too because we really haven't gotten very much done to get ready for this little one. We still don't have a name picked out. I had a girls name list a mile long, but now that we are actually having one, they all flew out the window. Not surprising with our record, so I think there might be something wrong with my brain.
Ta-dah.
This is my "i hate having my picture taken" smile. pretty, huh?











10 comments:
FINALLY a picture of you. You do not look 81/2 mo prego. You are just way too cute. Poor Ben! Thanks for keeping us on the up-date. The name you come-up with will be perfect.
You are super cute!! When are you due?
Megan you look so awesome. I can't wait for you to have your little girl and to see pics. Ben,OWE!!!!!! I hope it heals quickly.
You're a sexy mama regardless with belly or not!!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see your little girl!
Oh you are a hot mama. Crazy about girl names, but it was kind of fun figuring it out in the hospital. The laying flat did live up to its memories, but so did the loose belly!
looking good prego. when are you due? i'm due end of august.
Oh you look so great. I am with you on the things that are good about pregnancy though. I also never get the nesting insict. I think it is made up for us to feel like we should be getting things ready when all we want to do is sleep.
you look so cute and a smashed finger is bound to happen some time.
Megan you look bautiful...and that was not just because the next picture was a gross nail! ;)
Little girls are wonderful and I look forward to hearing what you name her!
While I whole heartedly agree with those pros of pregnancy, I have to say NOT being pregnant and having a sweet little baby is better!
I thought we already discussed this......why in the world wouldn't you name her Janae?? It's pretty much the best name out there! Or Esther, apparently you have two friends named Esther plus the whole bible thing.
oh and BTW you're lookin dang good for a mama pregnant with #3.
Post a Comment