Thursday, August 20, 2009

Glacier

Last weekend we drove up to Glacier National Park. Unfortunately, it was rainy and cloudy so this is pretty much all we saw:

We really want to go back and actually hike around and check it out more. What we did see was beautiful though. It's only about 4 and 1/2 hrs. from us, so I'm sure we will going again soon. Our friends the Machons and the Hansons were there too.
This is right before the entrance to the park where Lindsey found a spider in their car. They thought they got it, but on the way home it reappeared on her leg.

We stayed outside the park in these little "cabins". Just a little room with beds, but more importantly a heater!
Noah and Ben are tight. They call each other Benny and NoNo.


Sam loves Kimball (in the background) and S'mores.


Lindsey and Mac introduced us to roasting Starburts and have thus forever changed my life! They are so good - warm and squishy with a crispy outside. Outstanding.

People who like their marshmellows burned are crazy.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

That is really close to you guys. I can't wait to try the roasting Starburst thing! Sounds delicious. Glad you have friends with kids close in age to yours. It makes things so much more fun!

kelly said...

You guys have to go back - preferably with me. It is just an amazing place. Aptly nicknamed "the american alps"

The Pullins said...

Oooo, oooo, Take me too please!!

RaeAnn said...

glacier n.p. is my favorite place in the world so far. I know I am not all international and what not, but yes, you must go back.

Leslie said...

how fun is that and it's great you spend it with great friends!!! I think the spider bit with Lindsey is so funny!!!