Monday, August 17, 2009

k - e - l - l - whY ???

because she's kelly, kelly, kelly, kelly, etc. My sister Kelly drove to Spokane for a visit! She's awesome and we had a blast. Activities included walking around Manito Park;

and picking peaches


At the farm they had a play area for the kids including this "pea box" that had dried peas instead of sand. It was so cool - the boys loved it and Kel and I couldn't resist getting in too. Oh, and Ben got a pea stuck up his nose! I thought we were going to have to have our first E.R. visit but
later at home he finally blew it out! Pea angel. (many pee jokes were made by me and many eye rolls were made by Kelly)


On Sunday Kelly and I drove down to Moscow, ID to find the court house where my Grandparents eloped and got married at. We think this was the building, but we aren't sure. There was a sweet pole to slide on though.

AND we also went to a Spokane Indians baseball game! My Grandpa used to play on this team and that's how he met my Grandma.Can you tell that we had amazing seats!?! j/k
(guess what my favorite beverage is?) ;)
Come back soon Kelly!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Great pictures. Glad you could have family around. You are so great to always go pick fresh produce when it is ripe. I always want to do that, but then miss the good time to do it.

Kelly and Steve said...

Love fresh peaches. And what is it with children and things up their nose? My 2-year old started with a cooked pea, then a popcorn kernel and finally a peanut. Spring break we had a doctor appointment before we ever even arrived to St. George. Held her down for 40 minutes to get the peanut out. Poor Madison. Loved your scuba pictures a while back. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your sister must be really a fanstastic person. I only wish I knew of some equally amazing guys to hook her up with. It looks like she had a good time w/ you guys.

The Wynn Family said...

So this is super embarrassing, but it is an older post so maybe no one will see it. :) I got a dried bean stuck up my nose when I was little, but I did have to go to the emergency room... The doctor came in and showed me the forceps-- yeah I got so scared it came right out. Laugh it up guys! :)