Monday, May 18, 2009

Mitch's Present

My friend Esther made her husband this amazing scrapbook for his graduation present. It was on the computer and turned out really great and very professional. Then I started thinking, oh yeah, I should probably get my husband something. So I did. I made him a Team Zissou outfit in honor of our trip. I know a lot of people won't get this, but we were hyped. Pretty much this post is for you, Kenna and Jason. You like?

Opening on his birthday. He was saying, "oh, yeah".

We left the Gloc at home.









8 comments:

Jason and Kenna said...

When God created blogs he had this post in mind.

When God created wives he had you in mind.

FREAKING AWESOME.

Jason and Kenna said...

On further reflection, as this is all we're talking about right now and will be far into the future, the question arised as to whether or not Mitch also received the speedo...please answer so discussions can ensue.

RaeAnn said...

wow. speechless. and laughing at Kenna's hilariousness.

esther said...

So I'm one who doesn't get it, but that is ok, because the pictures are a hoot anyway.

Tippetts said...

Kenna - Of course. I'm not sure those pictures would be appriciated though...

Matt and Rusty said...

I totally had to look that up! Love it!

Wendy said...

Does he have to share his Glock with the Interns?

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

The length is perfect. Mom