Friday, May 15, 2009

The Graduates Part II

Sam had his pre school graduation on Thursday night. It was really cute!


They sang songs (this is the alphabet song done to disco).


Jumped over the candlestick (I love that he kept his hands in his pockets!)

His class was small but perfect for him.
Sam loves the boys in his class -Trevor and 'Bunsy'. A bit of dancing. This is the little girl that he wanted to be able to see his dragon tatoo.

Light refreshments. Such cute graduation cap cupcakes!
Good job, buddy!

He got his choice of places for dinner: Johnny Rockets. (We may have influenced that so we didn't have to go to McDonald's...)
He drew me a picture on his napkin. I love it.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the "thumbs up" picture! That is awesome!

The Pullins said...

I agree with Wendy...it would be cool to have the same picture at his high school graduation! Way to go Sam!

staci baker said...

I also love the thumbs up picture. Classic! What a cute kid. I'm excited for him and Tyler to be reacquainted.